Saturday, August 13, 2011

Time flies! Happy Birthday To-o-m-my!

Headed down Velvet last Friday for my pet brother's birthday after being MIA so long from any party scenes.. Was driving down alone when this thought flash into me..

"Same day, last year, I was heading down to Seven @ Melbourne, to attend the same fella's birthday with almost all the same faces. That was a year ago & yet, I realized how time flies & how much I miss Melbourne & most important of all, the people whom I had called my friends there! So much had happened since then but memories of what happened back then will always remain precious to me!"

Back to the picture.. oh.. topic.. That night was pretty crazy, first time in a whole freaking year that I managed to dance almost the whole night long! Drinks was downed pretty quickly & down the dancefloor we headed to! Bumped into many familiar faces as well, guess the party people in KL back then are still the party people right now! Was glad for that though!

Happy 22nd big boy! You own me golf lessons now!!
My one & only honey loves ♥
The long time no see ah moi, Victoria ♥
♥♥♥
Jenn Lim who's back from Melbourne for the winter!
Met some kinky new friends too!
Went into OMG-mood when I saw this pic! How much more chubbier can my face get..!?!
The 2 girls who managed to make me dance whole night long.. Can't remember when was the last time I did that!
Ain't my pet brother lucky?
Cheers to Ausmat! Cheers to Melbourne peeps!

If only the others are here as welllll! Guess I will just have to wait till for the summer break for that to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment