Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hokkaido Ichiba @Gardens

The craving for Japanese food can never be satisfied & it comes all the time to me, hence a random trip down to Garden. Zanmai's was mad-packed as usual, being too lazy to line up, the boyf & I decided to try out Hokkaido Ichiba. Idk why, but the menu was suprisingly similar to Rakuzen's in some way, especially the side special menu. Service was way much better compared to Rakuzen @ Desa Park City though!

Craving for all these.. Teppanyaki beef, salmon sashimi *the sashimi is really fresh*, sushi..
Grilled scallop!
Boyf's unagi rice with clear soup..
Must have gyoza *boyf wants it every time he go any Jap restaurant*
Teriyaki chicken...
Food for both of us! Looking back at the pictures, I realize why I had gained so much weight recently! Hmmmm!!


Any good, healthy tips to diet besides exercise? Please do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment