Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Departure Lounge

It starts off with where it ended..

Sudden urge to get back on this space of mine where I can share & post what I wanted without caring who's reading it, who's not.. Guess its a part of me & I will just go on & off on it.. Looking back at the old posts bring back some really good memories but of course, the bad ones are there too.. My life is not perfect neither am I but I tried to live it with the least regrets..

Life had been pretty hectic since I started working.. Only off days for us are Sundays & waking up for breakfast is definitely not a routine for him but I always do enjoy a nice breakfast here & there, hence the effort of him waking up earlier on this particular Sunday.. I miss the weekly breakfast we used to have back in Melbourne but I will satisfy with what I hope to be a monthly routine for now!

Departure Lounge @Soho KL, Solaris! Been to the one at Damansara but this one is definitely way better in terms of environment & eh-hem, temperature!
Order my favorite cappuccino, theirs is one of the best in Malaysia!
And a after-drink, a peach-flavored tea! Nice thing to have during hot weather for sure!
Freshly grounded mushroom soup..
5-choice breakfast.. One more reason to visit for breakfast, all their breakfast set is for you to pick & mix yourself, comes in 3-choice, 5-choice & 7-choice followed with 2 pieces of toast..
My 3-choice breakfast.. With only little money, you can upgrade your toast to english muffin & other choices! English muffin is always good to have!
Here's the reason for my recent weight gain! I tend to be satisfy with lots of food, hence extra ordering a toasted turkey ham & cheese with extra egg mayo filling in foccasia bread! I do miss their monthly specials, where there used to be toasted egg mayo & crabmeat on farmer bread! Can someone bring it back pwetty pwettyy pweeaasseee!

No comments:

Post a Comment