Sunday, October 31, 2010

2nd monthsary♥

Surprised the boyf out on the monthsary anni.. A simple date out just the 2 of us.. Made reservation at the boyf's favorite Chinese restaurant, Crystal Jade. My first time there & it was really really good (well, in Melbourne anyway!) Its kinda pricey though but all worth it when I see the boyf gets happy & eat bowls of rice :)

Taiwan 3-cup-chicken in yam bowl♥
Oyster sauce kai lan♥
And the boyf's favorite, deep fried prawn in salted egg♥

Headed to both of our favorite past time, karaoke time! First time singing with just the both of us though.. Sang for the first time in Melbourne non-stop for 5 hours & not a single drop of alcohol. Trust me, its really really rare in Melbourne to sing & NOT drink!
The boyf absorbed in the never-ending list of songs!
The man who put a smile on my face. The one who brighten my dark moments and warm me through the coldest days♥

Went officially broke by the end of the night because I decided to treat him for the whole day. A big hole in the bank account but no regrets there. For him, its all worth it :) Although there's still a long road ahead of us, with this just as the beginning, I never regret choosing this path, even though there's time when we break down, when we sad, when we cry.

I don't believe in the existence of a perfect relationship. But I believe in putting in every single drop of effort, love, care & trust in the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment