Thursday, October 7, 2010

Its definitely time to get my final projects done:

1. A 30 second long animation *and to hell to characters that walk, I'm not doing any walk cycle! Sticking to my floating ghost figures*

2. 3 webpage from scratch on Aranui III & get it upload

3. Another 3 paintings, 2 drawings & 1 collage

4. A 6-months, 2-years then 10-years plan after university not in document format but to be presented in a creative way such as a blog, a dance, a song, a video clip, universal hand signals, sounds & never forget the way that until now even Mark *fyi, he's my favorite lecturer :)* couldn't understand : A BOX OF OBJECTS! Hell yeah, none of us are doing on that!

5. Wait a minute, I forget I still have a single presentation left for the following week!

I guess I'm in deep shit this time. Hello hell! Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment