Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Monthsary my love♥

The clock struck 12 and its our 2nd monthsary together :) Glad that I make the effort & drove down to surprise you despite being half drunk & tired.. This week is gonna be a tough week for the both of us & we're gonna work hard to get what we want :) Let's pray hard that everything will go smooth my love.. Thanks for being there for me when I needed.. You're one of the greatest present that God gives me & I'm gonna cherish every single moment we have.. Words can't describe how I'm feeling right now.. Just with the thought of you in my mind makes me feels warm inside out.. Too bad you're aren't beside me right now :(

When you try to act all serious.. I just love disturbing you..
Especially when you're busy gaming..
I know I can be real annoying sometimes..
And I loves it when you pay attention to me :) My love, my heart, my attention, my care, everything I have & possess is all I can give to you.. And I'll work hard to give you more because you have given me so much, lighting up my life when its in its darkest, bleakest moment..


Happy 2nd Monthsary my lil' smelly boi..



No comments:

Post a Comment