Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Merdeka night out :)

Wonder when was the last time I upload pictures on a blog post huh? *ignoring the fact that I still have a dinner post that I really want to blog about, a dinner before I left M'sia with my darlings with 40 uploaded pictures and another 30 or 40ish pending pictures* A short one since I managed to "skipped" my class today! And I'm definitely blaming it on the HUGE ASS SPIDER, not ONE but TWO in my house crawling around on its own leisure like its on a holiday or something! Seriously, I was up almost all night to get my work done, slept for like 4 hours, forced myself out of bed to get ready to uni, open door & there it is, ONE HUGE ASS SPIDER on the door room. Next thing I know I'm screaming for my boyfriend & my life, slamming on my door & jumped right up on the bed & freaked my boyfriend away. Fyi, he's afraid of bugs too! But well, his reaction is much much better than mine. Had our googl-ing session on how to kill spiders & I even call home for the comfort of my parents & consult them. Then we discuss on how to kill it, burn it, pour hot water on it, smack it, etc. Finally we decided on spraying it with pesticide, which immobilize it for a few seconds then it go all hyper-active moving here & there for its life then for the first one, the boyfriend smacked it so hard with the magazine that it go squishy with blood all over, it just go FLAT! The second one was harder, it was on the front door, took some time to spray it then we used this freaking long metal stick *well not we, it was him, I was just practically standing on top of my dining chair trying hard not to scream* and it was sliced into two.

Sorry little spiders, didn't mean to kill you, it was sinful but I had to get rid of you little guys some how so please, RIP!

End of story, I was freaking late for class then some friend said there's a possibility of hailstorm this afternoon so I just stayed home :) Oh yeah, if you're wondering about my post title, yes, due to the abundance of Malaysians in Melbourne, there's event for Merdeka night, not one but quite a few :) Headed to Silk Road with the all time funny couple Amelia & Chris for the night. Didn't went to Mizz Nina's performance on the other club. Heard that it was great too!

Camwhored a bit before going out.
Miss my silly face?
I know my girls back home do :)
Introducing Chris, Amelia & me :) Miss the Sunway College times don't we?
Went all tomato face after after a glass of vodka & whiskey!
Then my favorite man *beside my boyfriend & brother of course!* in Melbourne joined in too. He never fail to light up my day :)
The all time hilarious lovey dovey couple :)
Handsome ain't he? *make a wish upon the shooting star.. I'm sure Kenry Lo know what it means =P*
And the other bunch of girls that was in the club the other night :) Cempaka times, God, it had been years since I last see them!
Favorite picture of the night! Yes! I'm being perasan!!

Wondering how am I supposed to charge my camera's battery right now with my sis-in-law accidentally packing my charger along back to M'sia!! No pictures taken for about a month! Parents wants to see pictures too!

Time to take a nice sweet afternoon nap. Thinks I'm dying soon with the frequent-ness of me being ill these days, all the long assignment nights & freaking crazy weather here in Melbourne! God bless I can sleep. I'm tired of not being able to sleep & when the time I'm able to, I ended up with nothing but nightmares!

No comments:

Post a Comment