Sunday, October 3, 2010

One of the worst month ever.

September 2010 is definitely not a good month & is really glad it came to an end, hoping this month will be a much better one. So much happened to the people I love. Gillian, Charlotte & Po. It hurts me every single time when I see them hurt so much. Somethings, time can cure. But in some cases, time make everything worst. All that had happened last month had taken a toll on my health. Been sick for almost the whole month & is not feeling much better yet but still, its not such a big deal compared to what happened to my beloved ones.

To my sisters out there, time & love could be the medicine for all of you. I love you no matter where I am.

To my baby love, all I have to offer you to be your pillar of strength while you're here. Please stay strong till you're back. ILY.

Prayers to uncle. Please stay strong & be healthy. Appreciate the effort of you asking about me everyday even when you're sick :) Can't wait to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment