Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ello world :)


Ello world :) Feeling like I had been cut off from the society (more to the online network) for quite some time. These days, the brother & the boyf is too busy gaming & ended up hogging all internet lines which leave me with a laptop with no connection! And one of them *Idk who* decided to spoil my keyboard & one of the usb hubs too :( I have difficulties in typing now because the Y key is officially retarded! Been going through some rough time these days too but now, with the decision made & the support of the love ones behind me, its time to stand back up & carry on this new path ahead. I'm no fortune teller & have no idea on what will happen to me though :(

Friends had been calling, texting or whatever other means of communication me these days regarding my 21st! And I can say, there's no celebration for me this year. Just gonna spend some quality time with the family & boyf♥ And of course, few of my besties who are over here, maybe a simple dinner at some place we can talk & not get drunk. Don't really feel like celebrating with most of my lovelies not around. For me, its never the occasion or the venue or the activity that matter but the PEOPLE! Guess its going to be something quiet, something simple, something memorable this year...

Random picture from the dim sum outing with the boyf & the friends at Gold Leaf, Docklands♥ Definitely one of the best place for dim sum in Melbourne if you ever crave for dim sum while you're in Melbourne!


Gotta run! The boyf is nagging behind for me spending time blogging & not with him! Hehe! Much love from Melbourne♥

No comments:

Post a Comment