Friday, December 10, 2010

Top of the world♥

The last family trip we took before heading back to Malaysia, it was neverless one of the most memorable one. On a second note, every single moment spend with you is priceless & memorable
Lovely day it is
Just the kind of environment I
Ello world
In Fortnums "where our expertise is still a family tradition"
Cosy interior, the perfect place for couple who're seeking out for a nice lovey-dovey ambience
As usual, the boyf is against all sorts of make up! Being the tom boy of the house who is always a noob when it comes to make up products, I got worst after being with him!
The impatient brother waiting for his food which explain the obsession towards the iPhone..
The only mistake of the day would be this cup of Raspberry soda that taste nothing of berry but everything of cough syrup I used to had when I was young :( Should had stick to lemonade instead!
Their house famous Ploughman's Lunch that is made up of a selection of fine cheeses, sliced chicken breast, honey ham, homemade relish, pickled onion, sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, a side serving of salad & their freshly baked mini loaf! If you're a impatient person, never go for this b'cos MARK MY WORDS, they really baked your mini loaf on the spot when you ordered it so use your brain to figure out the time required for a mini loaf to bake & be served but its neverless superb!
The boyf being a poor fella who couldn't eat beef due to birth date related matters had Chicken Parmigana, a crumbed chicken breast topped with Napoli sauce, ham & cheese served with potato wedges & fresh salad.
My choice of the day: tender slices of roast beef served with thick gravy, roast potatoes, greens & tasty homemade chutney on the side. The gravy was indeed the best I had that taste of brown sauce made up of cranberries & plum. The traditional way just the way I
And their pie is not to be ignored! Chicken & leek pie in creamy sauce, its definitely something you would want to try!
The boyf fooling around with my camera after a wonderful meal
Just loves it when the sun rays hits me
3.. 2.. 1.. Smile :)
Dessert is a must! Their Pavlova is definitely as good as it looks topped with fresh berries & double whipped cream
Being the sucker when it comes to pastries & baked goods, the obvious choice for me would be Devonshire Scones. The scones are so good that I ate both w'out the jam & cream. I'm craving for some nowww!! Someone fed-ex it to me pweassseee...
For desserts, we switched tables to the patio outside to get our fair share of sun & shine
My pillar of strength & support.
When you entered my life once again, you made me realize what I was missing out all along, the reason why I had felt empty every now & then b'cos you are the other part of me that made me feel complete
I thanked God everyday
Time to head up the mountains high above!
Introducing the driver of the day: Edward Cheng, my one & only brother
Enjoying the wind
While the boyf tries to catch a few minutes of sleep...
Don't we just love the greens?
I definitely do
Guess the family enjoyed it as much as I do!
Favorite shot of the day, courtesy of the boyf
Resting for a moment.. Tired of me dy? There's more to come!
Guess my family are all comedians
Bing! Bang! Boom! Too much of No Regrets I guess =_="
Piggy back ride!!!
As brother & sister, we will rule one day won't we? I love you till the end of the earth & my childhood will never be the same w'out you!
The sister-in-law's turn for piggy back ride!
Imagine having dinner on a chair this size & a matching table to the size of the chair!
Couldn't dream of days w'out you from the day you told me you love me & we decided to give this relationship another go.
Too full for another tea-session up above!
And we pay AUS$5 just for this =_=" No idea why we did, maybe we just want to feel what's it like to be at the top of the world, ahem, correction, Melbourne?


[You're my pillar of strength & support & vice-versa, I want to be the same for you. ILY for who you are & despite the dark moments, you showed me the meaning of being strong & faithful to this fragile relationship of ours. The other day when you told me all my flaws meant nothing to you b'cos you love me for who I'm took another portion of my heart away b'cos I finally found someone who love me for who I'm & not for who they want me to be.]

No comments:

Post a Comment