Sunday, December 12, 2010

Every Time I Close My Eyes by Babyface

The first song that you gave me, a song that you brand how you feel about me & you on our 1st monthsary. Just want to tell you, I feel the exactly the same way like you do.

"Every time I close my eyes, I thank the Lord that I've got you & you got me too"
"Every time I think of it, I pinch myself cos I don't believe it's true
That someone like you love me too"

Every Time I Close My Eyes by Babyface

I still remember the time when you called me & told me you love the song no.5 on my CD that the car was playing while you were on your way to university. You said you repeated it all the way to & back from uni & I was laughing at your capability of knowing the whole song's lyrics & its meaning. And then you told me:

You: "I don't really understand the whole song yet. Its part of the song that capture my attention to it, making me feeling like to dedicate it to you."
Me: "Huh? Which part?"
You: "The chorus, the every time blah blah blah part.."
Me: "Are you sure its not a heartbroken song but a love song?"
You: "Ergh.. I'm sure I guess.. I couldn't be wrong on lyrics as simple as that.."
Me: "Sure boh? I doubt you. *I knew what song it was by then* I still think its a heartbroken song.."
You: *Starting to have your own doubts..* "Hrmmm.. I still think its a love song & I'm sure I feel the way they sang it on the chorus!"

The following conversation was too silly & private then. But its definitely part of something I'll remember till the day I'm old & frail. Gonna keep this beginning part as a trigger if I ever forget :)


[Was listening to this song all the way back while I was driving alone. I was smiling silly to myself, thinking of me & you♥]

No comments:

Post a Comment