Sunday, August 1, 2010

Greetings from Melbourne ♥

Hola people :) Its been so long since I last blogged, but I'm sure all my friends know why. It was a really hectic period for me, both physically & emotionally but everything is settled now. Decision was made & here I'm at Melbourne. Apologize for all the people I didn't manage to meet before I leave & thanks to all the precious people who make me last few days in KL memorable & the effort they put into it :) The weather right now is a lil' hectic, wind howling outside & sounds of rain splattering against the window. Effin' cold so I guess its bed time for me. Gotta wake up 7 tomorrow for class *yawn*


One of my short escape to the beach in Melbourne. The ♥ for the ocean will never change :)

Stay tune for more. Like I said before, this blog is about the same old me, yet a brand new life :) Will update more often! Hola people!

Nighty nighty♥

No comments:

Post a Comment