Saturday, July 10, 2010

When I'm lost..

Wandering in the darkness is definitely not fun. Feeling utterly alone & confused is depressing. Yet, the "lost" stage is unavoidable. I'm just still another toodle toodling to find my own path, my own wants in life. Some find escape in alcohol, some find escape in drugs, some find escape even through death. For me, I find escape in traveling & my best mates, but when that option is not available, I find escape through some good, old comfort food with a good book.


Yes, I have all this to myself & I manage to finish every single one of it beside the Potato Salad which is a lil' too dry. And the book, oh well, if you ever feel you need a good book, go for it.

The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch

Being awake at 4am is definitely a bad sign too. I want my beauty sleep that were once free from nightmares back! Hmppphh!

No comments:

Post a Comment