Sunday, August 8, 2010

La Bodega ♥

Days before I leave were filled with gatherings/unformal farewell of all sorts & a wine session is never the least a MUST to have :) Headed down to La Bodega with the friends for my favorite wine in M'sia & its really really good♥
Gotta thank my sweetie April for loaning me her camera for the night =P A shot with Jacklyn with Jun's head popping into the shot as well! Attention whore XD
Me & Jian
The sister's boyfriend, Jay
And neverless the beautiful Doreen =P
Red winnnneee♥
Is the lovveeee♥♥
The girls :) The only person missing will be my sister who wasn't around at that time :(
And the group picture of us :) It was a good night though, one that is filled with laughter & good memories :) Looking at all this pictures makes me miss them & Malaysia even more :(

More on my last few days in KL soon with my other precious♥

No comments:

Post a Comment